Sunday, November 21, 2010

Laughing is Good for the Soul

October 11th 2010

Hey everyone!

So, something ironic happened to me today! I got a phone call from Bro. Curry (who we used to live with) and he said that a Mr. and Mrs. Giles had stopped by to say hello. Well at first, I was super confused on who it was. But then we made the connections. Dana Magleby's parents were passing through Wenatchee and stopped through to check in on me and see how I was doing. Way cool! We visited with them for about 25 minutes, but then had to leave. But, it really made my day. Dana, you have fantastic parents and by the way you totally have the same wink as your dad :) It was a good surprise!

So updates with the work. The work is pushing along. We are finding families to teach, and teaching alot in Spanish. Some days it comes out better than others. Sister Olsen and I are making a great team! We love serving together and there are no doubts in our minds that we are supposed to be serving together at this time. We have seen many miracles. We have met some amazing people. We have had our few share of ups and downs, but such is the life of a missionary.

Funny story for all you readers. So family, you may recall, that back home I used to talk in my sleep. Well, I still do and better yet, now I have even woken myself up from laughing in my sleep. So the story real quick, last night I had this funny dream and I started laughing...I woke myself up and kept laughing because I was laughing in my sleep. Then my compie woke up. Super confused. Was like "are you ok?" which made me laugh even harder, because I couldn't stop laughing. So for about 10 minutes, at one in the morning I laughed my little self half to death and then went back to sleep. My companion and I laughed some more about it today when talking about it. It was rather hillarious, and I guess laughing is good medicine for the soul. Sister Olsen and I have a lot of fun together. I guess we all could use a good laugh every now and then, whether it is in our sleep or not, it is still something I would highly recommend.

Hm, well unfortunately this is all the time I have right now to write. I want to say so much more! But, in the coming days, you will have a pretty sweet surprise coming your way. I'm excited! And I'm awful at keeping secrets so I will leave it at that for now. I love you all so very much.
I love you. I pray for you every day. Keep the faith and hope you have a good week. Remember to rely on the Lord for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment